Working with First Nations communities
The Indigenous Skills and Employment Program (ISEP) - Adelaide is about connecting First Nations people to jobs, career advancement opportunities, new training, and job-ready activities. It is also designed to help build the capability of local First Nations communities and their organisations.
Funded by the National Indigenous Australians Agency (NIAA), which you can find out more about here. ISEP’S main objectives are:
- Supporting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to find and remain in sustainable work
- Support remote job seekers’ work readiness, through community activities and work experience
- Foster First Nations business
- Assist Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to generate economic and social benefits from natural and cultural assets, including through the effective and sustainable management of their land
- Assist Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to progress land and sea claims, and township leases under Commonwealth native title and land rights legislation
For more information, contact us.