MEGT’s Here to Support Young People on Their Journey Towards Employment and Beyond
Partner with us today to make a difference in your local community
Transition to Work is a free program funded by the Federal Government helping young people explore career options and get access to the skills and confidence they need to find the right job. This includes helping find suitable Vocational Education and Training pathways and or accredited training which may attract government funding.
We have established relationships with employers, and major stakeholders including national industry groups, Registered Training Organisations, community groups and specialist service providers.
Working with you
To deliver the best outcomes for our participants, we are expanding our existing partnerships and networks on the Gold Coast.
We are working closely with key groups such as:
- Local Jobs and Skills Taskforces
- Local business councils and Chambers of Commerce
- Other Workforce Australia providers
- Education and training institutions
- Community groups and specialist support services
- AASN providers
- Career Transition Assistance providers
- Employability Skills Training providers
- Work for the Dole hosts
- Volunteering organisations
We would welcome the opportunity to talk to you as an important part of the local community. Contact us today.