Find Your ME with MEGT
MEGT proudly supporting Women in Non-Traditional Trades. Let's change the convo.
Taking a different path to what everyone expects takes courage, tenacity, drive, skill, belief in your abilities, determination, and passion. MEGT is beside you every step of the way.
Career Hub: where it all begins
Our Career Hub service can provide you with a list of job opportunities based on the apprenticeship or traineeship you’re looking for. We can help you focus your career choices to get a better idea of where you are headed, and how to get there.
Mentoring: help from start to finish
MEGT’s highly skilled Mentors are a bit like a confidential buddy who listens, provides advice, and gives feedback about how to best navigate your apprenticeship. Our Mentors help give you the confidence and the tools you need to be the next rising star in your chosen trade!
You will have ongoing access to your personal MEGT Mentor to help keep you pumped and motivated to be your very best in your new career.
- One-to-one mentoring, regular catch ups and support from your own MEGT mentor
- Opportunities for training and building new skills in your trade
- Meet other women in trades and develop peer support networks with our regular events and conferences and social media groups
- Get career and pathway advice and opportunities for further education relating to your trade
- Motivation and wellness checks to boost your confidence and help achieve your full potential
- Mentor sessions with you in the driver’s seat about how frequently you meet, setting your own topics for discussion, and developing a mentoring relationship that feels right
- Connections and introductions to additional support services if you ever need them
- Loads of industry contacts in trade associations, access to events and the broader community and all the other resources you may need. We work with your employer to educate them on how to support you in the workplace.
Click here for the latest Events and find your ME with MEGT!
Check out more testimonials
Women in trade Pheobe - https://vimeo.com/780212627
Women in trade Carys - https://vimeo.com/780214405
Find out more
For Career and Recruitment Support, contact our Career Hub Team on 1300 562 482, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For specialised Mentoring Support, please contact our WNTT Mentoring Team on 1300 561 162, or email us at email@example.com